Friday, February 15, 2008

On a dark alley one night.



I hope that everyone had agood valentines day. Attached is the picture of the flowers I got Angie and the chocolates she got me (half of which are already consumned). Things are going well, Andrew still does not feel well, attached is a picture of him after he woke up this morning. He seems to be in good spirits though. I was thinking yesterday about the safety of Paris. It is really a safe place to be. People here remark about the dangers of American cities. One thing that I think contributes is that there are very few guns here. Also there are people everywhere. I noticed that our bank has an interesting security feature. It has double doors that are buzzed separately. So if someone robbed the bank, they would trap him between the two bullet proof doors. At the tourist attractions and the airport the policeman with ozzies help defer criminal activity. Enjoy your day, God Bless, JASON

No comments: