Thursday, February 7, 2008

An average day.

Ok so far, this is what an average day is like for me. I arise from slumbler, discovering which of my sons has ended up in bed with me. We usually get up between 6:15 and 6:40. I get ready and get breakfast for the kids and get the kids ready, while Angie gets ready :-) We leave the house about 8:00. The kids school starts at 8:30 and the can arrive by 8:20. I take the older kids while Angie takes Andrew and heads to Language school, Les Cedres. I drop off Lilia at her school, walk the block over and take the boys to their class. It is then a hurried walk to Les Cedres to make it their by 8:35, when class starts. Morning classess are learning new things with a break at 10:15 for coffee, hot chocolate (my favorite), or hot tea. We finish school for lunch at 11:20. I leave to get the kids again, and Angie picks up Andrew from the Daycare downstairs and heads home. We usually gett back home around 11:45. Lunch usually consists of Sandwiches. The kids have a few moments to play and we leave to drop everyone back off at 1:00. Chapel time at the Language school is at 1:35. It consists of songs, prayer, scripture reading, and devotional (all in French). I have come to enjoy this time, especially the songs (tommorrow i will help accompany with my guitar). In the afternoon we usually have review and grammer and oral comprehension or phonetics. Class is over at 3:50, we have a few monents to collect ourselves as the kids get out of school at 4:30. We all meet back at the house. Usually the kids have a snack at the house, if they do not get one on the way back. This is the time where we run any errands we may have, bank, grocery store, etc. We go to the Grocery store every couple of days for the neccessities. Supper is anywhere from 6:30 - 7:30. After supper we try to get the kids in bed by 7:30 and then get to our homework and laundry. Electricity is cheaper at night and so we try to save night for the lanundry to run (we have a dryer now, a condensation one). Bedtime for Angie and I can range from 9:30 - 11:30. Thats all in a days work. JASON

No comments: