Sunday, February 3, 2008

Massy

Our town of Massy is very nice. I was looking at the scenery when I took the boys to school yesterday. It is also, as I recently found out, a wealthy town. I discovered this when telling Yvain about seeing and early 70's model Camaro, yellow with black racing stripes. He explained then that is a rich suburb. The boys were rained out of their field trip to the woods. I noticed there were no posts to answer the last quiz. French has the same amount of vowels that we have but they have 16 different vowel sounds. JASON

1 comment:

mgribble said...

We are parying for you guys. The Taylors will be with us this morning. We are looking forward to having them with us. We will be voting on our support for our 2008 missionaries next Business Meeting. Take care of yourselves and stay warm. Give the kids a hug from the Gribbles. Andrew is too handsome!