Just a quick note of interest, we purchased a movie here and watched it last night. It had 21 languages on subtitles, including Hebrew, Japonese, Aramaic. I thought that was interesting along with the following that all parenst will enjoy. JASON
Toddlers' Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10 If it's broken, it's yours.