Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Toys

Here is a photo of the kids after we got a few new toys. Lilia bought the barbie doll with her Christmas money. It was an interesting trip to the toy store. Several teenagers were working there. And when the workers approach me to offer help I always have to give the speech that I am new here....etc. It gets old. So within minutes it seemed every other worker in the store knew an American (or an english speaker) was in the store. Another worker approached me and asked in English if I needed help finding something. No thankyou I'm just looking, I replied slowly so she could understand my English. All in all it was a nice trip to the store, I am glad everyone was kind and helpful. ANGIE

1 comment:

mgribble said...

I wish Walmart had that many people who desired to help you find something. I even speak Yankee to them and they don't seem to be interested or maybe that could be the whole problem. Take care and we are praying for all of you.