Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year +1

I am feeling a lot better. We are preparing to get back into our school routine. Tomorrow, Angie is going to help translate for a new student who is meeting with the teacher for her child. At the same time I will be meeting with two men who work with the Association Évangélique d’Églises Baptistes de Langue Française (AEEBLF). Micah quote time. I heard someone coming down the stairs last night after bedtime. I met Micah at the stairs. He was wanting to tell that he hurt his foot coming down the ladder of his bunk bed. After I made sure he was okay, I asked why he had got out of bed. He said, "To tell you I hurt my foot." Which of course happened after he had gotten out of bed. I didn't bother explaining it to him and just sent him back to bed. Pictured is Andrew soon after he found his stocking. God bless, JASON

No comments: