Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Anniversary

We have arrived at another anniversary of sorts, it has been one year since my first blog. The blog has been very helpful. I spoken to a missionary who had been on the field for several years and he could not remember much of what happened during that time. We have an online diary of sorts. I enjoy reading other peoples blogs as well. It helps me keep up with a lot of friends from seminary and family.

The weather has remained unusually cold. It was about 15f (-10c) this morning when I woke up. I went to the translator office this morning to pick up my driver's license. They were not ready, so I went back this afternoon and got them. I took a nap with Andrew after lunch which was enjoyable. I just haven't been able to catch up on sleep since school started. I am awaiting a call from another missionary here in France. There is a lot that I feel like I need to get done this week and weekend. I have attached two pictures of the snow. It still has not melted. In fact it has become slippery on the sidewalks now. I found out that you use different muscles for walking on slippery surfaces, because I am sore. God bless, Jason

No comments: