Wednesday, January 21, 2009

One thing leads to another.

We got several things done today. Soon after I woke up, I went to school to have student/teacher time. You can sign up for these moments throughout the week. They are one on one time with the teacher answering any questions and helping out in any way you need it. They are very helpful. I was asking about pronounciation on a couple of songs. Tomorrow, I will be leading the music during our chapel service and want to pronounce things right. After that I went to the Post Office to mail a book to some missionary friends in Kosovo. I only had to wait about 20 minutes. Afterwards I practiced the songs for tomorrow some. After lunch, macaroni and cheese and hot dogs, I worked on Angie's computer. I got it connected to the internet and it has been giving us some problems with internet explorer. I decided to download the firefox browser and then had to update a couple of other items, which required me to download winzip. One thing led to another. But a success, because I am doing this blog on Angie's computer. Afterwards I had a phone call with a man from an organization that we are considering partnering with. Then, I went to the grocery store and helped Angie make supper, gave two boys a bath. Angie has gone to help out a new student with some homework. I will start my homework after this and then gather some visa paperwork together.
A couple of items for prayer, we are currently searching for a group to invite us into the country for us to get our resident visa, prayer that we will find the organization that God will want us to have. Also be in prayer for our schooling, we are in our last six months stretch, pray that we will learn all that we can and also that the funds will be present to finish paying for school in a timely manner.
I will finish up with a Andrew quote this time. The 2 1/2 year old walked in with a small blanket wrapped around him like a cape. "Are you Batman?" I asked. "No", he said, "I cold". God bless, JASON

No comments: