Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blown away.

France can be windy at times. Especially here in the city. The wind was blowing steadily at 25 mph, and gusting even higher. It is fun for the kids at times, when it stops them or speeds them up. It will sure slow you down. In certain places it blows harder, I guess because of how the buildings funnel it. At one point I was looking forward to getting behind an apartment building to block the wind. I stepped behind the building and the wind kept blowing from the direction of the building. I do not know how it happened. Angie said walking to school one day, it would blow her hood off, and then back on.
Lessons are still going well. We are not allowed to speak English anymore and so at times it gets frustrating when trying to ask questions. Conversations are a lot slower with the other students. I am ready for spring to be here. It is starting to get a little warmer outside. On that note, I'm going to take the kids over to the language school and let them play in the back yard. Later, JASON

No comments: