Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Parents going home.

Mom and Dad have gone back to Texas, actually I think they are flying over Canada right now. Lilia and I dropped them off at the airport this morning. We had a wonderful time with them. I am hopeful that they can make the trip again in a couple of years. Since they are gone, we have to get back to work. I helped Caleb with his homework today. He had quite a bit. I have not started on mine. I am tempted to stay up and watch the elections tonight, but we will play that by ear. I am looking forward to getting back to language school. The more I can communicate with those around me, the more ready I feel to get going with God's work. I know that learning the language is God's will for us right now, but I can't help but looking forward to seeing souls saved, disciples made, and churches started here in France. God bless, JASON

No comments: