Friday, October 9, 2009

Stormy Weather

A storm came through last night right at the kids bedtime. Micah was a little worried and it took a while before he went to sleep. I brought the lesson at the church in Carcassonne before the prayer time yesterday. I enjoyed it, I hope that everyone understood what was said. They laughed when they were supposed to, so that is a good sign. It helped me to see just how long it would take to prepare a short message in French. The answer - a long time. Wednesday I took the boys for a hike. I will attach those pictures later. Attached picture is of our cactus garden and of the sun rise a few mornings ago. We are still waiting for out interent connection. I will stop by there today and see if there is a problem. Lilia's table arrived that we have been waiting for over a month, so I will pick that up as well. I stopped by the Library this morning to see what was required to get the kids library cards. I also stopped by an "association", club, that has information and activities for people trying to learn French of other languages and people who are new to town. Lilia and Caleb have been loving their swimming classes on Wednesday. Also this week I have averaged 4.1 liters/100 km or 57.359 miles to the US gallong. That has to be a record. Looking forward to a good weekend. God bless, JASON

No comments: