Monday, October 12, 2009

Internet search.

Friday was an interesting day. I picked up Lilia's desk without problems and then we went over to check on the internet. They found out the order had never been placed for the equipment. Thankfully they had one in stock. I took it home and started setting things up. It would not work, so I called the help desk waited on hold for 10 minutes to find out that our line had never been activated for the DSL. Evidently that order never was placed either. I was transferred to the person to help get it set back up who immediately offered me the “English number” to call. I hung up and tried the number to find it didn't exist. Nice move. I had to call back and wait on hold for 15 more minutes and explain everything again. The final person was very helpful and we should working in 4 or 5 days. She reminded me that at least we have two months free. Sunday services went real well. The pastor has been bringing a series on Peter. We enjoyed some good fellowship after. The key seems to be letting the kids color in another room, leaving us open to talk. Monday we did our weekly grocery shopping, involving three different grocery stores. It has been a rainy Monday but we at least got to see a good looking rainbow. I didn't get those pictures loaded, but as a replacement, Escargo, that I made for supper a few days back. Oddly enough, I was the only one who at any. God bless, JASON

No comments: