Sunday, October 26, 2008

Extra Hour

We woke up this Sunday morning and started getting ready only to find out the time had changed and we have an extra hour. So I think, I will use this extra time to send out a little update. We are loving the time off from school so far. Getting more and more excited about me parents coming in Tuesday. We let the kids stay up Friday and watch a movie. They had some friends over Saturday. Friday they had class pictures as school. Ironically, when I picked up Micah he had a colorful bump on his head. I asked him what happened and he said he hit it when he was going potty. That led to more questions but I could't get anything else out of him. Later someone else asked and we found out a little more, he said he didn't know how it happened but it was when he was going potty. The third person who asked finally got the full story. He was leaving the classroom to go to the restroom and looked back to say something to the teacher and ran into the door. I do not know if it was before or after pictures were taken. I am going to start metioning little quotes that Micah says during the week. The one for this week happened while we were playing at the language school and Micah came up to me holding a stick and says, "With this stick, I can change the world."  God bless and enjoy some time with God today, JASON

No comments: