Monday, October 20, 2008

Caleb and Andrew


Micah was getting fussy tonight when we told him to get a bath and Caleb reached out to him patted him on the shoulder and said, "Awe don't cry Micah you're my good buddy." I gave Caleb a high five and told him I liked that encouragement he gave! Then he got to draw out of the "pickle a privilege" jar!And over the weekend we have seen a significant increase in the # of words coming from Andrew. And today also in French he was the same. I am glad- he has been way to quiet (well quiet in words but not in sounds and noises) since this school year began. It is like the old Andrew is back.
This is a picture of Andrew when he climbed onto the windowsill and got himself stuck while waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me to be ready to leave for school.
ANGIE

No comments: