Tuesday, January 29, 2013

B-ball

Caleb took one picture of our game :)

The boys after school.

The boys display their cars.

This past week seemed to have a basketball theme.  We had a good Bible study on Tuesday night, and then Wednesday started the basketball theme.  I teach the kids from 4:30 to 6, then have the adult practice from 8:30 to 10:30.  Thursday morning, I had a good hour with my language partner.  Got some good reading done and had time to help Angie rearrange to boys room, fix the clothes dryer, and the vacuum cleaner.  Thursday evening, before heading to basketball practice again, I spoke with AC Green on the phone.  AC Green is a former star NBA player, a christian, who now does public speaking about his time in the NBA.  He will be coming to Limoux in June to speak as part of our basketball outreach.  I am really excited about this opportunity and looking forward to it.  At practice afterwards, I was able to share with the guys about speaking with AC, they were impressed.  Friday evening we have a game in a town about an hour away.  Caleb came along. We played horribly, I won't even share the score, with you.   Everyone's game was off.  The only highlight was having pizza afterwards and visiting with the guys.  We made it back home at one in the morning.  I was up early Friday to help our friends daughter move into a new apartment at Narbonne (45 minutes away).  I had a good time talking on the way, and I enjoy ministering, even if it involves physical activity.  After getting back, I had a few moments with the family together, before Angie headed to the youth meeting in Carcassonne.  I helped the boys get their homework done, and fixed our printer that had a color that wasn't printing.  Sunday morning we arrived early to help the church in Carcassonne with the setup.  The rest of the day, I caught up with the family, and we enjoyed hearing the services of our home church as well.  Angie went to visit with a friend Monday morning.  On the way Arianna got car sick, at least it wasn't he stomach virus that has been going around.  Lilia is excited because she has a ski trip with her school this week. God bless, JASON
Moving.

No comments: