Saturday, November 3, 2012

Photo shoot








The first week of vacation is going well.  We have enjoyed nice weather, sunny highs near 70.  I was able early this week to help a friend get some used utility poles to make a fence, put down some concrete in a horse stall, and place some beams for a new barn. Halloween went well.  Lilia went to a friends house, and I delighted the boys with scary stories, while candy was served, and we let them watch a scary movie (Winne the Pooh style).  We actually had a couple of trick-or-treaters stop by, evidently it is becomming more popular.  I did not know who they were, but I heard one of them repeating, "It's Micah's dad."   Lilia stayed for the first as well, which was a national holiday here, All Saints Day.  I went and played basketball for a little bit.  Friday, I had a good time at the market, enjoying nice weather and making some good contacts.  Friday afternoon I took the kids to the pool with one of their friends. Saturday (today) is Lilia's 13th birthday.  She is all excited, mostly about getting a facebook page.  I will include birthday pics later.  That attached pictures are from Angie's photo shoot with the kids.  God bless, JASON

No comments: