Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mixed Time



The past days have been well spent with a good mix between playing with the kids and preparing for the Bible Study.  With the kids we have played Badmitton, went on a hike, played ball, and several indoor games as well.  I got tickled at Andrew while we were hiking, he just loved running down the hill.  He would throw his arms out and run as fast as his little legs would carry him.  He was full of joy.  He had found a magazine on the side of the road and he carried it with him the entire time.  Caleb and Micah were content marking all the rocks with an arrow in case we got lost.  Yesterday I also got the yard mowed.  It looks a lot better now.  Angie took the kids to the park this morning while I had my language session with Eric.  We found out that I was mispronouncing words with "ui" like "cuisine".  I was pronouncing it more like "oui".  Slight difference, but noticeable.  I just got a call from the lady I met at the market last week, she is coming to the Bible study this evening.  We will be studying about Easter.  Enjoy some pictures that we took during the day yesterday. God bless, JASON

No comments: