Thursday, April 21, 2011

Arianna crawling

Several people have asked recently about Arianna.  Last night we did a couple of videos of her crawling.  She is cute.  She crawled faster to Angie that to me, but I credit that to the fact that there was a toy in her way.  After we made the videos last night we laughed long and hard about the fact that Arianna slapped both of us after we picked her up.  Other than that, I have a good language session my my helper.  We discovered a particular error that I was doing.  In some words ending in "a", I tend to made a slight guttural sound that could sound like a french "r" when there is not one, that could make a big difference in the meaning of a word or phrase. Looking forward to the Bible study this evening.  We are going to be looking at the week before Easter in the life of Jesus.  The weather has been nice but windy.  The wind has been blowing and gusting and changing directions.  We tried to play badminton last night but it didn't work at all.  We ended up hitting to ourselves several times.  God bless, JASON 

1 comment:

Bro. Paul said...

Keep these videos coming. We miss sharing these moments and long for August to get here.