Monday, January 24, 2011

Résumé


I noticed that once again it has been over a week since I last wrote and update.  Let me do a résumé of last week.  Monday I finished up preparations to go to Marseille, which was complicated by the fact that our internet was down.  I actually had to go to McDonalds to get online for a little.  Monday night, however, Angie had fever and Micah woke up sick to his stomach, so we postponed the trip to Marseille.  It worked out well because we didn't have everything prepared.  Wednesday, Lilia was invited to a birthday party of some new friends we made, we joined her afterwards and enjoyed an aperatif together.  Lilia had a wonderful time and was able to meet a lot of girls her age.  She will have some extra friends when she gets into Jr High next year.  Later that evening she asked when she could have a cell phone and her own facebook page.  Thursday, we had the Bible study at another couples house in Magrie because Angie was still not feeling good and Arianna had come down with it as well.  Friday, I went to the market for an hour and a half, there were not many people out, most likely because it was 26 degrees.   I lasted for an hour and a half, but when my toes stopped tingling, I decided it would be a good idea to head back to the house.  I did make a contact in the form of a hitchhiker that I picked up twice last week.  Basketball practice is going well.  I was told there will be another game on Saturday that I will be able to attend.  I had a couple of doctor appointments last week as well.  I had a lump checked out and it turns out that it is just a cyst.  The weekend past well and we are looking forward to getting the trip to Marseille done tomorrow.  I made the final preparations for the trip.  I had to have a tire patched on the car, it had a large screw in it.  Andrew also had a Doctors appointment this evening, that think he has exzema, they had thought it was ringworm.  Also if you would like to listen to that audio of my Christmas sermon at the church in Carcassonne, you can find it by clicking here.  God bless, JASON

No comments: