Saturday, January 1, 2011

A new year

Santa showed up at swimming class.

The kids going for a donkey ride.

Arianna gets herself trapped in bed.

She is out for the count.
I took the kids to see the movie "Tangled" or "Raiponce" here in France.  They liked it, afterwards I realized that even though it was in French, I didn't have any problems understanding it 100%.  Thursday evening we were invited to eat with our neighbors.  We had a wonderful evening with them.  The kids were well behaved and we enjoyed ourselves.  I hope that we can have further chances to build relationships like this one with our neighbors.  We celebrated the New Year as a family.  We set off seom fireworks and let the kids stay up until 10:30.  Angie and I saw the New Year in together.  Enjoy some more pictures from this month and I hope you are happy and blessed new year.  JASON

No comments: