Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Green

Friday I enjoyed playing a round of golf with my father. It has been several years since I had played last. It went well. I ended up just a couple of strokes behind my dad. We helped m parents clean up around the house and worked on the flower gardens as well. I have seen quite a bit in the news recently about the volcanic ash coming from an Iceland volcano causing delays in travel in Europe. As far as a I can tell the problems are staying more north of where we are. We will be flying in to Spain, so I don't think that there will be delay. We will be keeping an eye on it as the day approaches. We enjoyed spending the day at my grandparents visiting with my older sister and her family. We got a great picture of her new born smiling. The kids just said their tearful goodbyes to their cousins. I imagine that we will have more of those to come. I am looking forward to services tomorrow. We will be visitinn with a church Sunday morning that has supported us for a while, and Sunday evening we will be visiting a church that we were members of soon after we were married. The beginning of next week will be mainly spent saying final goodbyes to family in Henderson. We will then return to Hillsboro and finish getting packed. We came with only four bags and I think that we could have up to 8 for the return trip. My goal will be 7, but we will see how it goes. We will leave for the airport Friday morning to begin the return to France. God bless, JASON

1 comment:

Cory Wayne's Brain said...

I hope the volcanic ash doesn't hurt your return!!!! I know you guys are ready to get back.
I saw on LDMBC's church sign that a missionary from France was coming this Sunday. Would that be you? lol or is there another one out there somewhere!!!!!