Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blooming

The Easter weekend went really well. I participated in the Easter cantada Sunday Morning and my Father preached a wonderful message from Hosea 13:14. Sunday evening I was able to preach a message about the disciples on the way to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-35). Monday was spent mainly on paperwork. Tuesday we visited with our missions treasurer and helped him and his mother with getting our reports ready to be mailed out. We enjoyed the visit. I greatly appreciate our missions treasuer. He is such a great help to us. Tuesday night, Angie and I went for an overnight shopping trip to Waco. We have a mental list of items that we need to pick up while we are here that are cheaper than in France. The wildflowers are blooming in central Texas. There are fields of blues and reds and yellows. The State flowers are the bluebonnets shown pictured, here in central Texas there are fields full of them. If I have an opportunity I would like to get a picture of the kids in a field of bluebonnets. God bless, JASON

1 comment:

Cory Wayne's Brain said...

you should take a package of Blue Bonnet seeds and spruce France up a it :)