Monday, July 21, 2008

Prayer requests.

Just needed to make note of a couple of prayer requests. We had good services sunday morning with Yvain and Virginie, afterwards they expressed some confussion and concerns about our ministry ideas and plans, be in prayer as we prayer about these. ALso pray for a dear friend of mine who is going through a difficult family crisis. Also be in prayer for me as I am scheduled to bring a short lesson to the school next week, all in french. Merci en avance. JASON

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Bro. Jason, I'm glad you learning the new language. I'm so greatful that the Lord is using you and your family there. I had the opportunity to visit with your dad yesterday at camp. I helped our church deliver some of the lugage and kids. It was really great seeing him. I was sorry to hear about your grandfather, but he's at the feet of Jesus now. Keep in touch and let me know how things are going. Pray for me.....I would really appreciate it. ronnie