Saturday, July 12, 2008

Home.


Just a quick note to let everyone know that we made it home okay. The trip went real well and God even granted us the chance to get into a spiritual discussion. I will give more details and share pictures in the blogs to come. Just received the news that my grandfather, Clyde Clark passed away yesterday. He was a godly man . He trusted Jesus to save him as a young man. He had a great sense of humor and great faith as well. He was a missionary and pastor for about 50 years. I praise God for his example of faith, for raising my father up in the way of the Lord, for his support of me and my family and our work here. He died yesterday, but he is doing great now. He was a saint, all who are saved are saints. The greek word for saint, sounds like - hagios, is from two words meaning literally "not of earth". Those who have accepted Jesus' sacrifice for their sins and put their faith and trust in him as savior are just temporary dwellers on this land. Now, he is truly home, in heaven with his Savior Jesus Christ, he will be missed here on earth, but I will see him again. Pictured is me, my father and grandfather. JASON

No comments: