Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter week



This was our best Easter pic. 


The kids ready to hunt eggs.
And there off . . .
Phone calls, reports and visits filled up last Monday.  I wanted to get my report out early to request special offerings for AC Green's trip over here.  It will cost a large sum of money, but I think it will be worth it.  We are looking forward to it.  Tuesday, Angie had her AVF meeting (french course).  That afternoon she had several ladies over for the second cooking exchange.  They came to our house to learn to make cheesecake.  They had a good time.  I helped clean that morning and got a taste of cheesecake that evening as payment :)  We took the evening off from the Bible Study and Angie and I had a good talk, we evaluated our ministry and saw some areas were we are strong and some that need improvement.  It was a nice evening to talk and it helps me to see how inadequate we are for this calling of God.  Thankfully God equips us and that way He gets all the glory for it.  Basketball practice went good.  I had 12 kids this week.  Honestly it can be difficult at times to keep all their attention.  Wednesday went well, thankfully.  I have enjoyed getting to know all the parents.  I was having a high schooler help out, but he has been in physical therapy for the last month, getting over an old knee injury.  We had a good Easter weekend.  The weather became rainy and cold, but we enjoyed ourselves.  The kids did some indoors Easter egg hunting.  We had several good talks at lunch about Easter and the crucifixion.  I had started asking them Bible questions at lunch.  We have a good time and it seems to always end up in laughter.  God bless, JASON

No comments: