Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthday comes around.

Arianna enjoyed Andrew playing with his birthday bubbles.
Thursday night the Bible Study was good.  Friday morning there was a threat of rain so I did not go to the market.  We did have a friend over for lunch.  Friday night we had a good basketball practice.  It has gotten warmer and I think everyone was soaking wet by the end, so we didn't mind that it was raining outside afterwards.  Saturday was my birthday, now 33 years old.  We attended the 14th aniversary celebration of the church in Carcassonne.  I really enjoyed the services.  They gave a history of the Baptist Church of Carcassonne and had the President of the Bible Institute at Brussells, Belgium as a speaker.  Afterwards we had a picnic lunch at the park as a family.  The rest of the day was spent just relaxing and having fun with the kids.  We played some games and went for a walk.  Angie got us some McDonalds for supper, which was a nice treat for the whole family.  Sunday services went well.  We ate lunch at church afterwards.  We enjoyed the fellowship.  For supper this evening, I guess I had a little birthday leftover, I enjoyed my favorite meal, hot dogs.  Lilia attended a dance recital with some friends and we let the boys stay up a little late.  They have no school tommorrow because it is a holiday, Pentecost.  I plan on staying up and watching game six of the NBA finals.  I am hoping that Dallas can win their first title.  Looking forward to a good week, have some important porjects to get done this week.  God bless, JASON

No comments: