Saturday, June 21, 2008

Overview




We are ending another busy and blessed week to start another. We were blessed to recieve this week and several large boxs containing gifts and letters from a church in Corsicanna, TX where we were once members. Pictured is our boys with all the stuff set on the table before them. We enjoy getting things from the states and always gather around as a family and unpack the boxes piece by piece. We are very thankful for those that show so great love to us. Wednesday we had several parades pass by our home honoring this weeks Fêtes des Musiques (music festival). Thursday we had Lilia's school music program. It was really good with singing and acting parts. I am happy with my level of understanding French. I can almost understand all that I hear. Of course, I don't know every word but with what I know and context I get their meaning. And today we had an end of school fair at Lilia's school. It was a lot of fun. The kids sang a few songs and they were many activities for the kids. We made it all morning long. There were a lot of friends from the language school there. The kids got their faces painted (pictured). Coming up this week we have our semester exams Tuesday at school and a BBQ that night to say farewell to those not returning in September. Thanks for all the comments. JASON abainfrance@hotmail.com




No comments: