Monday, August 20, 2012

A slower week.

Still spending a lot of time on the road.

Arianna fell asleep standing up.

Andrew and I mow my grandmothers yard.


My Dad with two of his granddaughters. . .
. . Arianna and Naomi.
After revival services we enjoyed a weekend in Mississippi at my Aunt's church.  We had a good time and I even played some basketball before leaving. We took it easy the next week.  Took care of some shopping and visiting with some old friends and some family get toghethers.  We just had another good weekend in College Station, Texas.  Tommorrow we are going to the beach with my sister and her kids.  Our kids never remember swimming in the gulf of Mexico. All they remeber is the cold water of the Medditeranean. I'm looking forward to re-inroducing them to warm water (water temp. is around mid 80's F).  We have just over a week before we head back to France.  God bless, JASON

No comments: