Friday, June 1, 2012

Field Trips and pony in the trunk.

Caleb in back with the pony.

See.

I took Arianna to the play ground during the ladies
prayer meeting.


We had a great weekend.  On Sunday we enjoyed the special anniversary service with the church in Carcassonne.  We had a picnic after services and had some great food and fellowship as well as getting to meet some first time visitors.  We ended staying all day.  Monday was a national holiday here in France. . .no, not memorial day .. . . but Pentacost.  That's right, it is a national holiday here in France, leftover from the catholic influence.  The kids had no school and so we enjoyed a day with them.  Tuesday morning we had the ladies prayer meeting at our house.   Wednesday, I went with a friend to buy a pony.  We took Caleb along with us.  He didn't believe us that when we told him we would be bringing the pony back in the trunk.  He was sure surprised to see that we were not kidding.  I'm sure we got some funny looks while we were driving back.  Wednesday night at basketball practice, I sprained my ankle.  It is not as serious as the last time, but it is sore and swollen.  At least I made the lay-up and the it is the end of the season.  My congradulations go out to my big sister who gave birth to a baby girl, Elizabeth Rose, on Monday, and also to my little sister who annouced that she is expecting her second.  I have been trying to take it easy on my ankle the last couple of days.  The bible studies are going well.  I met several people at the market this morning, praise God.  This weekend I will be leading in the services at the church in Carcassonne. One day we will start packing.  Everyone seems to think that we have already started, but that is not how it works.  If we started packing now, we would not have anything to wear.  The boys all had field trips at school today.  Andrew when to the walled city of Carcassonne, and Caleb and Micah went to see the Chateau at Chalabre.  Micah had a special treat, as his group won a trivia game and he was knighted.  I pray that you are having a good week as will and enjoy a good weekend.  God bless, JASON

No comments: